Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I already have the cargo area protector mats but am looking for something more. I have a dog and would like something better and easier to clean when I put her in the back. Any ideas?

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you're wating for the WeatherTech cargo mat:
I just got off the phone with WeatherTech to find out if the cargo mat is available yet for the JX, and was disappointed (again) when she said it will likely be a few more months; the design is currently being worked on by their Engineering department. She didn't have an estimated availability date.
She did say that it won't be long until the WeatherTech floor mats are available.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Since I suspect that Pathfinder and JX mats will be interchangeable, hopefully the release of the Pathfinder will help spur them to get something out in time for the holidays.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Since I suspect that Pathfinder and JX mats will be interchangeable, hopefully the release of the Pathfinder will help spur them to get something out in time for the holidays.
hopefully, but it might say pathfinder on it or nissan, i wouldn't want that in a infiniti

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got tired of waiting for Weathertech. I've used their products in the past, but they don't seem to eager to get JX business.

I got a Lloyd Ultimat for the cargo area a few weeks ago and am very happy with it. I'd recommend taking a look at it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I will say I love the available Infiniti cargo mat, great fitment and covers the 3rd row whether it is up or down!!!! Nice velcro design!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do any of you have experience with cargo mats made by Husky, either the Husky Liners® or the WeatherBeater™ Cargo Liner ? I noticed them on the CarID.com.
I'm looking for a cargo mat which would be comparable to WeatherTech in quality and functionality, i.e. a water proof mat with a spill-proof lip. The Infiniti factory mat doesn't meet my needs nor do the ones made by Lloyd.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good news. WeatherTech now has the JX cargo mat available. I just ordered mine. They said it would be another few more weeks for the floor mats.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just called Autoanything.com and put in an order for the black one. They manually ordered it for me because it's not in the system yet. They beat weathertech's price by $1 delivered and taxes included for me in Cali. Yay.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Does anyone know if the Weathertech cargo mat only fits if the 3rd row is folded down? The description says "Behind second row seating".

Also says $153.95 CDN - Price includes freight.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Does anyone know if the Weathertech cargo mat only fits if the 3rd row is folded down? The description says "Behind second row seating".

Also says $153.95 CDN - Price includes freight.
This looks like the one we had in the Armada. It fit with the third row folded down. We had to take it out when we were carrying passengers in the back row seat. We are ordering one tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts