Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my JX in Vancouver BC.

Just curious if any other Canadian owners out there had to pay for these other fees:

-Anti Theft installation fees $387
Doesnt all JX come installed with Anti Theft systems from factory?

-Anti Theft Application fees $99

-Rim Warranty $299

These were hardcoded preprinted on the Infiniti dealers forms.

I know about the other fees like tire levy and air condition tax. Ive only had Toyotas and they never had anti theft installation fees. My first Infiniti.

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm in Alberta, car is being delivered next week, I don't recall seeing any of those fees.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok called the dealer.

they explained that those are hardcoded on their forms and is crossed off if it doesnt apply to the vehicle.
phew thought i got suckered. They did try to tell me that life insurance is one of the banks requirements. Full of BS.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got surprise too for some insurance required by infinity Canada. There presented us 4 insurance - employment, sickness/injury, life and serious illnesses.. They recommend us get serious illness and injury whic lh adds almost 60 monthly.. But since kinda young, we decided to get one insurance only related to sickness and injury.. Our dealer didnt mention this to us too..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im disappointed that infiniti canada would allow their dealers to sell all those craps and ripoffs like life insurance and undercoating and leather protection and security serial number engraving etc
BMW for example doesnt sell those stuff to profit from their customers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts