Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our antenna broke the first time it went through the car wash. Same car wash our Enclave has gone through dozens of times. Our dealer said this is the second broken antenna from a car wash from their dealership. If one dealership has two, there must be more. They are telling me its very rare, but sounds like a design flaw. It's not the same car wash as the other car because we live in different states. Anyone else heard of this problem?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have not but then again I dont run my cars through car washes.... Ill ask my dealer tomorrow when Im in there to pick up a push pin that came out of the splash guard.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I also have a broken antenna...any idea of repair cost? Mine wasn't a car wash...wife drive with not enough clearance and clipped a low branch in a thunderstorm

·
Registered
524 Posts
I also have a broken antenna...any idea of repair cost? Mine wasn't a car wash...wife drive with not enough clearance and clipped a low branch in a thunderstorm
Wow, your wife has great visual depth to only hit the antenna. I lost any advantage I had when I started using the all-around cameras for everything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts