Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Boston auto show to get a good look at the new JX. They stopped the carousel for me and allowed me to get inside, put my kids in it, and take as many pics as I wanted. Here is a link to all of the photos I took.

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh158/eyerish_gallery/Infiniti JX/

As you can see, the third row and cargo room are quite substantial. I'm pretty excited about the prospects of adding this new car to our lineup. It is long overdue!

·
Registered
13 Posts
What impresses me Is that the second and third row have more legroom than the gm 900 full size suvs(Tahoe, suburban, Yukon, escalade, etc) and that the third row stows away. Thoses third row seats are heavy to take out and where do you store them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What impresses me Is that the second and third row have more legroom than the gm 900 full size suvs(Tahoe, suburban, Yukon, escalade, etc) and that the third row stows away. Thoses third row seats are heavy to take out and where do you store them?
Yep. I drive a Suburban because I have 3 boys...and that 3rd row seat is awful to move back and forth. I plan on upgrading to the JX or maybe the QZ56 if I can afford it.....looking like the JX will be my choice once we get them in stock.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow. Thanks for posting the photos and insight up. Been waiting for someone to let us know how the rear seats are like. Look like you can fit comfortably back there. How are the seats though? Are they soft or really stiff?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts