Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need your help figuring out how/when to use the BCI switch (located on to upper right of speedometer, above the Trip/Reset switch).
I know it is for the Backup Collision system. When I press the switch button, nothing seems to happen -- there doesn't seem to be any indicator lights to tell you if you turned the BCI on or turned it off.
So, how do I know if I have the BCI on or off, other than backing into a light post in the WalMart parking lot without a warning?

·
Registered
86 Posts
seems like the BCI image on the center console when in reverse suggests that it only works for traffic coming from the sides. If there is a non-moving object behind you, I don't think it will stop...am I wrong?

·
Registered
275 Posts
seems like the BCI image on the center console when in reverse suggests that it only works for traffic coming from the sides. If there is a non-moving object behind you, I don't think it will stop...am I wrong?
The sales guy at the dealership was telling me how they were testing the BCI by backing up into a trash can and the JX would stop inches before it hit it (except for one time).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts