Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, I put a big paper box in the back to see if the BCI does it job. but it knock the box down with no problem. does anybody know how it suppose to work? am I doing something wrong for it not to work> thanks

·
Registered
289 Posts
That is not what is supposed to do. Something behind you from the begining when you back up will not trigger the BCI, You will see it through your backup camera, unless you are not looking. It will kick in if someone or something comes out in cross traffic when you back up. So your test is invalid. When you back up, ask someone to throw a big card box in your way, see if it works. PLus, it has a speed limit, if you back up too fast, it will be disabled.

·
Registered
175 Posts
the reason why I asked why my doesnt work is because I saw this demonstration on youtube. here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLgBLILhHTU. maybe the card box I test was to small.

That golf cart is a much bigger and solid object than what you've been using. Try getting someone to walk behind your JX while backing up slowly, that should do the trick as the system was build for situations like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts