Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if your feeds could be synced automagically, or at least on some sort of a schedule? I've synced up my outlook calendar for work with my google calendar, I love getting my meetings read to me on the way to work in the morning but I don't like having to manually sync the feeds every time.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Anyone know if your feeds could be synced automagically, or at least on some sort of a schedule? I've synced up my outlook calendar for work with my google calendar, I love getting my meetings read to me on the way to work in the morning but I don't like having to manually sync the feeds every time.
Anyone have an update on this? It's ridiculous that we have to push a sync button to show current events.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Infiniti connection is a joke. You might be better off finding an app on the phone which does the same and have it play back your updates through bluetooth in your car.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Infiniti connection is a joke. You might be better off finding an app on the phone which does the same and have it play back your updates through bluetooth in your car.
What kind of updates can you show through Bluetooth? I thought audio was the only option. My boss bought a new Lexus GS and it auto-displays new emails on the center screen through bluetooth.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I finally figures out that I needed to create an account in the portal to turn the infiniti connection on. I am not looking forward to another semi-connected calendar application that syncs once then reminds me of events that have changed all the time. Hmmm. Does anyone know if infiniti connection will allow us all to get new head unit application code/operating system? Now that would be useful considering bugs, enhancements and fixes will come out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.