Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for most people that actually have a real winter. The temperatures lately are starting to get warmer. That usually means people swapping over to summer tires or people taking their summer cars out of storage. Anyone here getting their car ready for summer or taking out their summer cars out of storage?

·
Registered
20 Posts
im still running on winter tires. im waiting for the temps to go up a lot more before i take them off. you never know when a freak snow storm might come. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What does that have to do with an Infiniti forum
First of all its in the off-topic section. Which is for stuff not directly related to the JX. Heck I can even post about butterflies on this section if I wanted to. Second its about cars in general which includes all Infiniti cars. Lastly a lot of people that live in really cold climates tend to do a lot of things to their cars to get it ready for summer and winter which is what I was asking about.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine is already out. Couldn't wait so as soon as it warmed up I took her out for a spin right away. Pretty good feeling especially after being away from her for a while.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Taking mine out in a few weeks. Just need to clean her up and get her out of storage then were good to go!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts