Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't have pics yet, having them put on tomorrow. I did see them on a JX at the dealer and the are barely noticeable. They actually look pretty good IMHO. After driving the JX for a week and seeing the splash along the side of the vehicle I decided to go with them.

Good luck!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Doesn't look bad at all. If i werent specifically looking for them on the car i wouldnt have even noticed that they were there. I like how they are color matched though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah most people dont color match splash guards, but since it is,,, make the car flow a lot better and make it look like as if it was part of the body itself

·
Registered
321 Posts
Some close up shoots of a parked JX:

Front/Rear:

IMG_1117.jpg IMG_1118.jpg

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have them...actually added them after purchase. Like the look and bit of protection they provide.
Did you install yourself or have the dealer do it? How much to add it after purchase?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
JX Left Side View.jpg SDC10052.jpg

Here are two views of the JX with the splash guards which were provided by our dealership. They actually arrived a couple weeks before the car. The dealership installed them for us at no charge and they look like they are factory installed.

·
Registered
321 Posts
^Nice BobOB.

The dealer will most definitely over charge you if you want it after the purchase/pre-order. This is a simple upgrade, basic bolt-on job, like two screws total per guard...maybe an hour for all four guards. The instructions are on this forum. You should be able to buy the guards online for cheaper than MSRP. Good luck!

Did you install yourself or have the dealer do it? How much to add it after purchase?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts