Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying aftermarket rims this weekend and wondered if anyone is interested in purchasing my OEM wheels and tires? If not, I'll just give trade them to the dealer. The TPMS will not be included, but the tires will be mounted. They are almost new Michelin's, which the dealer indicated had 10/32" of tread life remaining when it was in for its first service on Friday.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm pretty sure you will get more selling them than what a dealer will give you, check out ebay and completed auctions. I'm all set up with a set of 18" snows and 20" summers, so I wouldn't be interested in what you need, just curious.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure you will get more selling them than what a dealer will give you, check out ebay and completed auctions. I'm all set up with a set of 18" snows and 20" summers, so I wouldn't be interested in what you need, just curious.
I am honestly not looking for a lot of money for the set. Would just like them to go to a good home and not have somebody else make a bunch of money off them. I would love if someone in the Atlanta area wanted them and bought them off of me. I do not have room to store them at my house, or I would probably just keep them as a backup.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FYI, these will probably go to the aftermarket dealer for approximately $400 all in tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI, these will probably go to the aftermarket dealer for approximately $400 all in tomorrow morning.
Feel like I am really just writing to myself, but wanted to let everyone know of what I think was an awesome deal. I found a local aftermarket dealer that had put some 22" rims on somebody's JX with the Deluxe Touring Package. They traded my 18" wheels and tires for the 20" wheels and tires (including installing the new wheels, balancing the tires and switching out he TPMS) for $320 total...They kept my wheels and tires as part of the deal...Both sets of tires had the same approximate mileage. I am happy with my new 20's and they made a little in the overall deal....But not much...

·
Registered
524 Posts
Feel like I am really just writing to myself, but wanted to let everyone know of what I think was an awesome deal. I found a local aftermarket dealer that had put some 22" rims on somebody's JX with the Deluxe Touring Package. They traded my 18" wheels and tires for the 20" wheels and tires (including installing the new wheels, balancing the tires and switching out he TPMS) for $320 total...They kept my wheels and tires as part of the deal...Both sets of tires had the same approximate mileage. I am happy with my new 20's and they made a little in the overall deal....But not much...
Post some pics!!! Also, what color are your rims?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Post some pics!!! Also, what color are your rims?
The rims are the standard 20" rims that come with the deluxe touring package. I'll posts a picture later today, but its dirty...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts