Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got one a mail from my dealership about a anti-braking system recall not working properly and to bring in the vehicle for inspection. Did anyone also got this in the mail? I called the dealership and ask them whether I should bring it in since I haven't gotten any issue with the braking system? Should I just bring it in anyway for safety precaution?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I got one a mail from my dealership about a anti-braking system recall not working properly and to bring in the vehicle for inspection. Did anyone also got this in the mail? I called the dealership and ask them whether I should bring it in since I haven't gotten any issue with the braking system? Should I just bring it in anyway for safety precaution?
I knew about the recall and brought it in with my last service appointment. It didn't take long at all for the update. I haven't had any problems with the system before and didn't notice any change since the work was done last month. I'd bring it in and get it taken care of if I were you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I knew about the recall and brought it in with my last service appointment. It didn't take long at all for the update. I haven't had any problems with the system before and didn't notice any change since the work was done last month. I'd bring it in and get it taken care of if I were you.
Same deal here. Dealer took care of it when I took my JX in for some other issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts