Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call today from my dealership stating that 2 "upgrades" (TSB's) were available for the jx...one has already been posted--the fuel pump issue, the other has to do with the dca not working correctly. I wonder if it has to do with what has been in the news lately about the jx dca acting erratically (in a small number of vehicles)? I'm hoping it offers an option to adjust the sensitivelity of dca

·
Registered
26 Posts
My dealership did the software upgrade for the DCA when I was in on Tuesday getting my splash guards installed.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
JX isn't perfect. It's a first year model. A price you had to pay for buying first year. I cancelled my order on my JX last week since it was taking so damn long anyways. Going to wait for next years model. The wife picked up a off lease 08 TL Type S in the meantime. No car is perfect trust me. Even the 08 TL which was the last year for that generation of TLs has many problems.

·
Registered
33 Posts
JX isn't perfect. It's a first year model. A price you had to pay for buying first year. I cancelled my order on my JX last week since it was taking so damn long anyways. Going to wait for next years model. The wife picked up a off lease 08 TL Type S in the meantime. No car is perfect trust me. Even the 08 TL which was the last year for that generation of TLs has many problems.
Do you know when we can expect to see next years JX model?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts