Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new JX last Friday. I upgraded from from my 2003 Acura MDX. This is my first Infiniti, and I'm quite impressed. I'll ask forgiveness up front for the numerous newbie questions I'll be asking as I get used to it!

-Brian

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I find the Search tool very useful in finding answers to questions I have. If you do not find any info that way, the board is full of experienced members who can and are more than willing to help!

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Just picked up my new JX last Friday. I upgraded from from my 2003 Acura MDX. This is my first Infiniti, and I'm quite impressed. I'll ask forgiveness up front for the numerous newbie questions I'll be asking as I get used to it!

-Brian
Congratulations on your new car. You will love it. There is a lot of knowledge base on this site and most of all some pretty nice people that have discussed just about everything. Since this is a first year car, there have been some issues, all of which have been identified, and most have been addressed by Infiniti. We have a pretty good search engine that may be of use, and also, we have posted an area where you can see some of the Infiniti tutorials, located here: http://www.infinitijxforum.com/showthread.php/1309-Infiniti-Tutorial-Videos-Guides-to-each-feature

Feel free to ask questions, post thoughts and share your experiences with your new JX. Congratulations!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts