Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up our JX on Thursday as a replacement to our MDX. Ours is white with java interior and has all packages and options. I bought it for the wife as our main family hauler for the 3 kids. She loves it so far. Only issue she has is where to put her change. She used to store it in the ashtray of our MDX but the JX doesn't appear to have an ashtray??? Neither of us smoke but we did find the space useful to drop spare change in. I did see some coin slots in the centre console but it only holds three types and we have $1 and $2 coins up here in Canada as well. So far this truck seems very nice and it has a lot of room for sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
owner from canada

Just picked up our JX on Thursday as a replacement to our MDX. Ours is white with java interior and has all packages and options. I bought it for the wife as our main family hauler for the 3 kids. She loves it so far. Only issue she has is where to put her change. She used to store it in the ashtray of our MDX but the JX doesn't appear to have an ashtray??? Neither of us smoke but we did find the space useful to drop spare change in. I did see some coin slots in the centre console but it only holds three types and we have $1 and $2 coins up here in Canada as well. So far this truck seems very nice and it has a lot of room for sure.
Congrats on your new purchase
we got jx35 yesterday with diamond slate exterior and beige interior
I love the java color but it wasnt available in base model
we havent got the delivery yet
so excited ,we replaced our bmw sedan and we have 2 kids but looking fir another in future

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! You're going to really enjoy the vehicle. After only having ours for a few days I am impressed with it. The technology in this truck is extensive but the really nice thing is that it's all quite intuitive and easy to use. The truck feels quite large coming from an MDX so I assume that you will find the same thing. Not as big as an Escalade or a Navigator so it seems like a good compromise for us. We almost went for the beige interior but the java colour is more unique and in my opinion, better for hiding the kids mess. Enjoy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Picked up on July 3rd here in GTA and already 1300KM :( .. Love the ride despite some issues like Sunroof leaks etc etc. Did a road trip to haliburton and loved the Adaptive cruise with DCA / LDP. Once you pick a car infront of you then its pretty much on Auto pilot. JX did the rest ..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked up on July 3rd here in GTA and already 1300KM :( .. Love the ride despite some issues like Sunroof leaks etc etc. Did a road trip to haliburton and loved the Adaptive cruise with DCA / LDP. Once you pick a car infront of you then its pretty much on Auto pilot. JX did the rest ..
Yeah, that's a pretty cool feature for sure... especially on single lane highways. I used it on the 401 on the way home and it worked quite well. I hope we don't get into sunroof leaks. Was the dealer able to resolve the issue for you? What dealer did you purchase yours from?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah, that's a pretty cool feature for sure... especially on single lane highways. I used it on the 401 on the way home and it worked quite well. I hope we don't get into sunroof leaks. Was the dealer able to resolve the issue for you? What dealer did you purchase yours from?
we bought it from 401Dixieinfiniti. Sunroof leaking is a corner case for us. It happened on Petro Canada Touchless pressure wash. It never happened on Touch or Shell touch less. we also went through heavy rain and no leaks in that case. Dealer poured / sprayed heavy water and no leaks. he then opened the sunroof fully and poured the water on the drain tray and showed me the drain tray is working fine as well. So i am not worried about that one yet .. let see ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts