Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased the vehicle for my wife. When we were taking "Delivery" of the vehicle the salesman setup the infiniti connect while we were there. He was setting everything up under my wife's names. I asked if someone else could be added and he told me only one person could be registered. Today i see where you can add a driver under the primary account holders vehicle. This will give you access in the owners portal under your own user name. This will only give you limited options (you CAN NOT setup different notification settings however like the primary account holder).

·
Registered
23 Posts
With Infiniti connection, other drivers are can be added, but I do not believe that is so with the Infiniti Personal Assistant.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With Infiniti connection, other drivers are can be added, but I do not believe that is so with the Infiniti Personal Assistant.
I think you are correct as the cell number is registered so the assistant know's who is calling. That is how they answer hello Mrs. X.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I purchased the vehicle for my wife. When we were taking "Delivery" of the vehicle the salesman setup the infiniti connect while we were there. He was setting everything up under my wife's names. I asked if someone else could be added and he told me only one person could be registered. Today i see where you can add a driver under the primary account holders vehicle. This will give you access in the owners portal under your own user name. This will only give you limited options (you CAN NOT setup different notification settings however like the primary account holder).
Wow, mudhog, based on your other posts and this one, your salesman has been a fountain of misinformation, no?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts