Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the graphite all weather floor mats from Infiniti for free from the dealer as part of their apology for my messed up sales experience. They match the carpet and seats well and should do a good job of keeping liquid off the floors with a 1/2 in lip. It includes 2 front pieces and a second row full width piece and a third row full width piece. They all fit nicely around all the seat sliding tracks. The photo was taken without flash in a garage and is a bit brownish from the yellowish footwell lighting.

Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Personal luxury car Car

·
Registered
47 Posts
I put the All Weather Mats (Graphite) in my new Diamond Slate w/ Wheat interior. I like the contrast on the floor -- and I was impressed with the fit and quality of the mats.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I put the All Weather Mats (Graphite) in my new Diamond Slate w/ Wheat interior. I like the contrast on the floor -- and I was impressed with the fit and quality of the mats.
Would you mind posting pictures of your graphite all weather mats against your wheat interior? I also have the wheat interior and I've been waiting for the wheat all weather mats for several weeks now. The wheat mats have been on back-order for a while. I'm wondering if I should just get the graphites ones instead.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i thought they were 2 separate mats for the 2nd and 3rd rows the one piece is much better! i might just go with these since i have no idea when the Wethertechs will come out. How much does the mats cost for all 3 rows?

·
Registered
146 Posts
they usually do. i called them again today and they said they don't have a ETA yet and it could be up to 90 days.Not sure why its taking so long to "laser measure" the interior of the JX. I'm just thinking... if the mats were outsourced I'm sure they would have had the mats available even before the cars hit the dealership. I mean they have iPhone 5 cases on ebay already!

·
Registered
34 Posts
jamis, thank you for posting the pictures. I really helps to see how it looks. Someone on another thread said that they received the infiniti all weather mats in wheat, but they were the wrong color wheat so infiniti recalled them all. They've been on back-order for quite some time. I'm curious to know what the color will end up looking like - if it's as light as the wheat carpeted mats, the graphite all weather mats might be better to hide all of the dirt.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I'd wait for weathertec unless you live where there's tons of mud and need something right now. I've never seen an OEM mat that is a well put together as weathertech. I'm wondering when they'll have a cargo mat too. The Infiniti cargo protector is pretty nice, but I'd want one that's all rubber if I could - easier to clean. Although the Infiniti one is nice because it folds with the 3rd row. Infiniti's cargo pack has the cargo area mat, dividers for the "trunk", plus some sort of pathetic looking fabric cargo area cover that I haven't yet figured out how to install.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'd wait for weathertec unless you live where there's tons of mud and need something right now. I've never seen an OEM mat that is a well put together as weathertech. I'm wondering when they'll have a cargo mat too. The Infiniti cargo protector is pretty nice, but I'd want one that's all rubber if I could - easier to clean. Although the Infiniti one is nice because it folds with the 3rd row. Infiniti's cargo pack has the cargo area mat, dividers for the "trunk", plus some sort of pathetic looking fabric cargo area cover that I haven't yet figured out how to install.

haha i waited 15 mins of my life I wont get back but i finally figured it out this morning. check out the picture on the Infiniti website it helped me figure out how its supposed to look

·
Registered
2 Posts
My wife has the wheat all weather mats in her JX35. They fit great but show a tremendous amount of dirt. Hard to get clean and always look dirty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.