Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter's coming along in couple of months so thinking of getting all season floor mats.
Does anyone have any reviews on any products so far for the JX?
I know that weather tech doesnt have them yet so I was thinking of just getting the Infiniti one, but was cuious if there were other better options.
Anyone try getting the QX or MDX mats from weather tech to see if it fits on the JX?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I bought the Infiniti all weather mats and really like them! The package comes with two fronts and then one for EACH rear seat row! They fit great and they are very thick and durable. The only issue is a slight off gas (odor) for a couple of days. I just took them out of the package and left them in the garage for a week before using them.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I usually steer people toward Weathertech products, but the Infiniti all weather mats are really good. Same for the cargo area protector. It is carpeted on one side and rubberized on the back. It also hinges with the third row seats, making it better than most weathertech options I've seen.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I also have the infiniti all weather mat and they are fantastic. ATC4USMC is right though, they definitely have a smell to them, you will have to air them out for a few days like he said.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I purchased the All Season mats with my JX, I have not used them yet, other than the 3rd row which I did put in right away. They fit perfect, and look great. I have had Weathertechs in previous vehicles, and the coverage is better on those, but these fit like a glove.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good. Guess Ill order the Infiniti ones. The 4 piece set doesnt include the cargo mats right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts