Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone had issues with back pain and the front seats? I am looking to buy a JX and wanted to see if their were any reported problems here for lower back pain.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Has anyone had issues with back pain and the front seats? I am looking to buy a JX and wanted to see if their were any reported problems here for lower back pain.
That was one of my concerns while we were waiting for our car to come in. Our dealership loaned us a 2012 QX for 7 weeks and the seats in that vehicle were very comfortable. Once we got the JX, I found the seats to be as comfortable as the QX. I do use the lumbar support and like the way I feel. We just completed a 2,000 mile trip, driving on the long runs at least hours per day and I have to say that I never got tired and my back was not fatigued. Out of all the cars I have ever owned, I would say that this is the most comfortable car my wife and I have owned. I would recommend that you ask your dealership if you can take an extended test drive just to see how the seats fit. I would also try the QX and maybe one of the smaller vehicles to see the differences. The QX seats are higher than the JX and you do sit higher due to the vehicle's size. You should also try the heated and cooled seat function to see how they feel. Good luck with your shopping.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I actually heard from a customer who came out of a new-style MDX into the JX that he likes the seats in the JX better than the MDX or any other car he tested. He has the Deluxe Touring version with cooled as well as heated seats. He said that he'll sometimes alternate between heating and cooling. It isn't the same as ice pack followed by hot pack that my chiropractor sometimes recommends, but probably the closest you can come in a car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I actually heard from a customer who came out of a new-style MDX into the JX that he likes the seats in the JX better than the MDX or any other car he tested. He has the Deluxe Touring version with cooled as well as heated seats. He said that he'll sometimes alternate between heating and cooling. It isn't the same as ice pack followed by hot pack that my chiropractor sometimes recommends, but probably the closest you can come in a car.
I always viewed Acura's at being at the very bottom of the luxury car world. Kinda like how Buick is when it comes to luxury domestics.

Infiniti has always beat Acura every step of the way!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts