Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
The MDX has been the bench mark of the luxury cross over, and has been praised by almost every reviewer. I just failed to see the point. Other than a good SHAWD system, it really has nothing to compete with the JX. The cabin is very outdate, full of buttons and seperated displays. It feels plastic and not luxurious. I looked at it before I bought the JX. The main reason to kill it is becasue it has no updated technology, plain cabin, and low gas mileages.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Agreed. We drove just about everything out there in the small SUV - crossover segment. When we sat down in the MDX, we felt like we were sitting in an oversized version of the Mrs' old 2004 TL. That was a car way ahead of its time, but Acura hasn't done much to push the envelope in years.

·
Registered
44 Posts
They havent their cars look the same and i think they realize they're line up is due for more than a facelift an overhaul... atleast i hope they realize that and the MDX design is pretty old as well at this point.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wife and I were very close to purchasing the MDX. After test driving the car, and being disappointed, we went to an Infiniti dealership. There's now a JX sitting in our garage even though it's more expense (due to huge incentive Acura is/was offering on the MDX's).

·
Registered
22 Posts
The new MDX are being tested under disguise, these are the latest spy shots taken about 3 weeks ago:

Initially rumored to be released this year, it now looks more likely to be available next year as 2014 model.

It would be in interesting comparison if you plan to buy a new car next year.

·
Registered
55 Posts
they take every car out to the ring now.. which is terrible lol,

but i wonder what it looks like... it looks to still have the same lines..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts