Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know how to remove the 3rd row head rest? I want to take it off because it blocking the view.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
We had the same issue with the QX so we just put the seat down or you can do as wheeling has stated, just put them down. This is one of the reasons I really like the blind spot warning system. I tend to use my mirrors more than ever with that feature.

·
Registered
524 Posts
does anybody know how to remove the 3rd row head rest? I want to take it off because it blocking the view.
It's not designed to be removed. When up they look weird, I always wondered why they were designed like that. I'm assuming cause the seat is low and people's heads stick up too far.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yes, I confirmed ova the wkend that it can be removed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that's what I do now but when the kids are back there they flip them up again. they dont really need the headrest but they have to flip it up to be able to seat

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okay, I was able to get back there and see if I can remove it, it slide right out just like the the regular headrest. I thought it would be complicated because of the string to fold it down but its not. just to let yall know that it can be remove.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts