Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I thought I had a deal sealed on a 2014 QX60 for year end but the dealer backed out even after taking a deposit!

In any case, I am back in the market looking to buy. Can anyone please let me know what manufactures' rebates are being offered for January?

Also, I understand there is a $750 IFS (financing) discount but I am being told that I can pay off the loan in a month with no prepayment penalty. Is there a catch here - e.g. would I have to repay the $750 discount?

Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone. I thought I had a deal sealed on a 2014 QX60 for year end but the dealer backed out even after taking a deposit!

In any case, I am back in the market looking to buy. Can anyone please let me know what manufactures' rebates are being offered for January?

Also, I understand there is a $750 IFS (financing) discount but I am being told that I can pay off the loan in a month with no prepayment penalty. Is there a catch here - e.g. would I have to repay the $750 discount?

Thanks.
I purchased last April with a $1,000 IFS discount. I started the refinancing process almost immediately. I did not have to pay the incentive back and never received any contact from anyone at IFS.

The refinancing was held up just a little due to the time it takes the state to process the title. I think I made one or two payments to IFS before the refinance paid them the amount in full.

I suppose IFS is hoping that the incentive will lure a few people to finance with them and then hopefully more than a few of those will not consider going elsewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts