Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife surprised me with a nice bow. The dealership put the car in the showroom with a Happy Birthday bow on it for me. She and our neighbor wanted to go down to the dealership to put caution tape on it so that nobody would touch it before I got there. Attached are a few pictures of the Emerald Graphite JX. Dealership Pick-up.jpg JX Front View.jpg JX Left Side.jpg JX Rear Left Side.jpg JX Rear View.jpg

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congrats! Great color. Emerald graphite or midnight garnet would've been my choice, but my wife likes lighter colors.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Congrats...def nice touch w the bow!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Our cars are twins. I have the exact same color combo with the rear bumper protector and roof rails. No cross bars yet, but hopefully will get that soon. I got mine a little over a week ago and my birthday is next week. I need a big, fat bow now!

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Our cars are twins. I have the exact same color combo with the rear bumper protector and roof rails. No cross bars yet, but hopefully will get that soon. I got mine a little over a week ago and my birthday is next week. I need a big, fat bow now!
Go to carbows.com. Lots of choices! Congrats on your car. The choice was actually our third choice as we already had a white car and couldn't get a dark grey with what we wanted in it. Now that we have it though,just love the combo! I am so glad we ended up with it and we have had lots of comments on it. Now if we could just see any other JX on the road!! Such a weird feeling to be the only one...:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts