Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 infinity jx35

was looking at the buick enclave and 2013 infinity jx35, was wondering how quiet this ride is? for almost the same price i can get keyless entry, adaptive cruise control, and push button start with the jx35

read some reviews about hunging the corners too much?

what is everybody's opionion of there brand new jx35? also what is the average gas milage you are getting right now?

thanks

steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow nobody? 68 views and no comments? doesn't anyone have yet? Please give opinion if you own one, I know it just came out very recently.

·
Registered
289 Posts
My neighbor has one already. The dealers have either base model or loaded. Not a single one without the theater package, except the base, which I do not want. I test drive one yesterday. It was adequate, but definitely not a sport car and not much of performance. It is quiet and feels very luxurious. I ordered one and it will take three months to get built.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya, not looking for a sports car, 3 seater is a family car, long as its adequate to get on it and pass people if needed.

·
Registered
275 Posts
My neighbor has one already. The dealers have either base model or loaded. Not a single one without the theater package, except the base, which I do not want. I test drive one yesterday. It was adequate, but definitely not a sport car and not much of performance. It is quiet and feels very luxurious. I ordered one and it will take three months to get built.
wheeling, my dealer told me that the JX turnaround time is much reduced because they are manufactered in Kentucky. Why should yours take 3 months? It used to take a standard of 3 months because they had to be shipped from Japan.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ordered mine on Feb 29. Dealer told me mid May delivery at this point, so that's really 6-7 weeks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I have them arriving daily at Infiniti of Massapequa Long Island NY. Call me for details, we ordered them in base model, fully loaded and everything in between. Contact Kevin at Infiniti of Massapequa (516)-797-5200 or e-mail [email protected]. You can also get me on my cell phone at 516-413-7683. I have a Moonlight White with graphite interior available for test drive. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
What exactly are you asking? Go test drive the Enclave then test drive the JX.

personally I'd get a JX. Not big on buick. Infiniti SUVs have always been a favorite for me. Styling, performance, and reliability.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.