Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2013 Infiniti M Black Bison by Wald International: Unlike any other "VIP" Infiniti

In my opinion, this is one of the nicest VIP-Style Infiniti M sedans around. There are some things I don't like about it such as the vents near the rear valance & vents and indent on the side skirts, aside from that this thing is CLEAN!

Would love to take this car for a night out on the town! Better yet would be a JX styled liked this.

Wald Infiniti JX....hmm..

·
Registered
321 Posts
Wald...awesome. M...just as awesome.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've always been a huge fan of the M series. They are a serious unknown gem, v8 and all its the big brother of the luxury class. Ive only seen two in my life on the streets. I wonder how much this one would be. It looks awesome not sure about the rims but the kit looks amazing. Wald international never lets me down but their body kits are so expensive. I wouldnt be surprised if this kit cost over 10k. But it would be nice to see a kit from them for the JX.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've always been a huge fan of the M series. They are a serious unknown gem, v8 and all its the big brother of the luxury class. Ive only seen two in my life on the streets. I wonder how much this one would be. It looks awesome not sure about the rims but the kit looks amazing. Wald international never lets me down but their body kits are so expensive. I wouldnt be surprised if this kit cost over 10k. But it would be nice to see a kit from them for the JX.
Agreed! 10k easily for this kit and the JX would be just about the same, maybe more? But it would bring the JX to a whole new level of luxury.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Interesting.. I just picked up a 2012 M37S 2 months ago. Absolutely LOVE the car, but have been itching for some aftermarket parts to dress up the rear. To me the rear just looks too plain.

I think the Wald kit is a bit much for my taste. Way to "ricey" but i do like the rear diffuser (minus the slats on the profile). I prefer the Impul rear bumper over the wald setup. Tips are interesting too.

Sad part is most of the aftermarket parts I've seen for the M are only available in Japan. Shipping to the states tends to cost more then the part alone! I guess its just a matter of time before we see some US parts. back to patiently waiting....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts