Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on another Infiniti forum and thought I'd post it here. Seems like there have been a few issues. I have a minor rattle and a new one coming fro around the right front A post. I think we need to keep these issues in the forefront so Infiniti will address the issues. More than likely they have addressed this on the assembly line, but they need to fix those that have the problem. If anyone has additional details (other than what has already noted on this forum) regarding this issue/repairs, please feel free to post them.

Here is a copy of the posting regarding the Technical Bulletin:

Squeaks and Rattles from Instrument Panel

Summary of ITB12055:

IF YOU CONFIRM A squeak or rattle in one or more of the following areas: * Center Speaker * Center Vent area * Center Air Vent Lid * Meter area * Defrost (mounting) Nozzle * HVAC control panel ACTION Use the Squeak and Rattle Kit and Refer to appropriately titled section under SERVICE PROCEDURE. Please see this bulletin for further details.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Yep. Few other members have had these problems. Some are succesful in getting rid of them and others aren't. I'd like to take the dash apart and try to fix it myself since my dealer aint doing anything about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts