Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just the Facts:

Nissan has released the sixth in a series of seven teaser photos of its all-new 2013 Infiniti JX.
The seventh — and presumably final — teaser photo of the seven-passenger crossover will be revealed next week.
The final production version is slated to debut in November at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show.

FRANKLIN, Tennessee — Nissan has released the sixth in a series of seven teaser photos of its all-new 2013 Infiniti JX.

The seventh — and presumably final — photo of the seven-passenger crossover will be revealed next week, as part of the car's August 18 public debut in Pebble Beach. The final production version is slated to debut in November at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show.

The latest photo, revealed on the brand's Facebook page, shows the car's front end in greater detail, including grille, headlamp, foglamp and bumper. There are also slight glimpses of the car's hood, front fender and wheel. Previous photos have shown the rear end of the JX, its roof line and other details.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm not a big fan of huge grills but Infiniti pulled this one off nicely. Actually for a while now Infiniti has done well with incorporating things into vehicle designs that other manufactures fail on, I know others on here can agree with that!

You have to love the bold, yet sleek & modern look the JX has.

·
Registered
24 Posts
LOVE IT!

It has a nice intimidating look to it, i know people who see this in their rear view mirror will feel a little intimidated haha

that aggressive front grille along with the sleek headlights really make a serious statement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts