Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just the Facts:

The latest teaser photo of the 2013 Infiniti JX crossover shows a close-up of the car's rear end.
Infiniti plans to release two more teaser photos of the JX before its formal unveiling later this month at Pebble Beach.
The final production version of the JX will debut in November at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show.

FRANKLIN, Tennessee — Nissan has released the fifth in a series of seven teaser photos of its all-new 2013 Infiniti JX. The compact crossover will be formally unveiled later this month at Pebble Beach, with the final production version slated to debut in November at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show.

The latest photo, revealed on the brand's Facebook page, shows a close-up of the car's rear end. Previous photos have shown the new face of the JX, its roof line and other details.

Nissan has maintained that the styling of the JX was inspired by the 2009 Infiniti Essence concept. But the view from the rear suggests the new seven-passenger crossover may also have more in common with the massive Infiniti QX utility vehicle.

Look for the next JX teaser on August 11.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I wonder how visibility is on the JX when looking out through the rear, i see Infinity added back up sensors. If they added back up sensors I bet a video system was installed too to see whats behind you.

Infiniti JX is looking good so far, body lines flow very well!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts