Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DSC05842.jpg DSC05844.jpg DSC05845.jpg

OK, so I have my Chrome Vogues coming in and I am ready to upgrade ;-)
Only 1 week old and perfect condition, the wheels only are for sale.... not the tires, And the lugs go with the sale.
The best part.....$975.00 bucks for all four plus shipping..yeah there's no typo ;-)
airlaird

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
FWIW, these will fit on other Infinitis. They pretty much all use the same lug pattern. So if they don't sell here in a timeframe you're happy with, you might post them on another forum.

Oh, and for those considering, this sounds like a pretty good price to me. If you came to my dealership and tried to order these, you'd pay a whole lot more.

These would be great for someone planning to have a winter and a summer set of wheels who didn't get 20's with their JX. Use your stock tires on the 18's this winter and next summer until they're nearly burned out. Then put snows on the 18's for the following winter and buy tires for these 20" wheels for the summer after that.

As of the last time I checked, there are no winter tires (real winter tires, I'm not talking M+S tires) for the 20" rims, but there are plenty of snow tire options for the 18" rims.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sinecure, thankyou for the nice reference! The price is almost absurd :).
I'm just trying to do a quick sell. I am going to post them on ebay as well
Airlaird

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely....i have no interest in making money on shipping. I am more than happy to Ship!
Airlaird

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They do not include the tpms.....no seller would sell the tpms with wheels. You simply reuse ones you have on your existing wheels. Yes they are still available. Someone needs to commit soon before i post these on craigslist tomorrow
Airlaird

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, few last questions

1. Since I don't know the weight can you give me the shipping cost from you to 02864 by ground. Also what form of payment would you accept?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Bryman please pm me directly....or my e-mail me [email protected]. (I'm sure folks don't care to read about shipping instructions :)
But i dont know the weight yet, i have wheel boxes i pick up on friday so i can weigh them after i get them boxed up. Judging on ebay listings
Most folks ask 150.00 for shipping....so i would say 150.00? Paypal is fine.
Airlaird

1 - 11 of 11 Posts