Disabling of access to some functions on Navigation Screen while moving - Page 12

InfinitiJXForum.com is the premier Infiniti JX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    clutch, you can easily cut the wires...no drilling necessarily....I was just reluctant to cannibalize the car....I have an extended warranty and did not want to risk grief if down the road I have trouble with e.g. headunit or navi screen...
    this way in 15 mins I can R&R and "bob's your uncle" lol
    I've clipped enough wires as a teen with car audio in the 70's ...and also worked at a dealer in the 80's and saw a few fried wiring harness full replacements in the day...almost as painful as a tranny or headgasket job on the wallet...

"a man's got to know his limitations"
    K'nav

2. Remove Advertisements
    Infiniti JX Forum
    Advertisements

I tried these steps, they work fine, but the Park Brake sign keeps beeping when Park Brake HACK is engaged, Nav Also works while the car is in motion.

But it also started giving me Air Bag Warning, did you have to do anything additional?

Spliced Brown Wire & Green Wire and ran a Ground for the circuit to complete like you have, any Ideas?

Regards

4. Remove Advertisements
    Infiniti JX Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)