I Need a Canon Printer Offline Fix, Can Anyone Help Me?
Looking for Canon Printer Offline Fix? Here it is!
Canon Printer Offline is one of the most common issues faced by Canon users. This error simply means that your Canon printer connection is interrupted and is not more online or in active state. Due to this error, you cannot print or scan from your Canon printer at all. In order to bring your Canon printer back in the working state, you can try the below mentioned measures:
1. Re establish your Printer and WiFi connection.
2. Delete the print tasks in the queue and reset the Print Spooler Service.
3. Disable Use Printer Offline option from your connected device.
4. Update your Printer drivers or if needed reinstall them.
5. Disable the SNMP Status Enabled option.
Select the Start icon, then select Devices and Printers. Right-click on the printer icon and select See what's printing in the drop-down menu.
Select the Printer tab, then Use Printer Offline to uncheck it. The printer will now be used online.
Tags for this Thread