Infiniti JX Forums banner

JX 35 Running Boards

26K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  calboy555 
#1 ·
Has anyone found running boards for their JX 35? We use our JX to haul 4 grandkids (ages 5 to 11) and the younger ones have difficulty getting in the car due to its height (ground to second row floorboard). One online auto accessory website (RBD) told me that a running board for the JX 35/Nissan Pathfinder will be availabe in about a week.

#3 ·
We've had members asking the same question for the past year, and so far nobody has come up with an aftermarket product. Hopefully now that the Pathfinder is out we might see additional items such as this one. If you or anyone finds running boards that fit, please feel free to post the information.

#13 · (Edited)
Yes the front splash guards have to be removed.

The Romik came with brackets that are somewhat adjustable but limited. I have them fully extended out when installing. They now sits about 2-2.5" from the body, or about the half-point of the side mirrors if I was to line it straight up. So if your mirrors can pass through so will the running boards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.