Infiniti JX Forums banner
35K views 65 replies 22 participants last post by  Mayoo 
#1 · (Edited)
I sent in another request to find out what the status of the WeatherTech mats for the JX and Pathfinder and this is the response I received.

Engineers recently received the vehicle into our studio and we are still in the engineering and tooling stages of the FloorLiners. The Pathfinder FloorLiners and All Weather Mats are also currently under redesign. We are expecting to see our WeatherTech products for the new Nissan and Infiniti available for sale within the next 6-9 weeks.

I strongly suggest having your members fill out a Product Request Form, http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/, (FYI, you won't be able to select either vehicle yet on this site and I passed that information on to WeatherTech) this will allow us to contact you by phone or email when the products become available for sale. This is a protected form only accessed by our team to contact interested buyers. It also allows our engineers and new product development team to see that there is a large demand for the JX, which can make the vehicle a priority.

I’m sorry for the inconvinence the delay is causing and we appreciate your continous interest and patience. Please feel free to contact me back directly through this email or by calling 800.441.6287 ext 418.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Mary Palazzolo
MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.।WeatherTech
Customer Service and Sales Representative
mpalazzolo@weathertech.com

See less See more
#53 ·
Has anyone gotten the second row yet? If so, does it allow the seat to slide to allow folks to get to the third row?

#56 ·
I got the front row mats from WeatherTech and then picked up the all season floor mats from my infiniti dealer. The infiniti mats fits the second and third row perfectly. I'll keep the infiniti front row mats as the spare and plan to use them when it is time to clean the WeatherTech mats.

#60 ·
I went with the Infiniti All Weather mats since WeatherTech aren't available yet. 95% of the time the third row seat is down anyway. Both the front and second row WT mats have been excellent and worth the money. I'll be putting the original Infiniti All Weather mats on E-Bay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.