Infiniti JX Forums banner

DCA on all the time?

Tags
automatic
3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mmmits23 
#1 ·
Is there a way to have the DCA (and maybe other interventions on a tech car), come on when the car starts up? I thought I remembered something about holding down the button for 5 seconds, but that doesn't seem to work. I know I can turn it off in the info screen in the center of the tach/speedo, but I can't find a way to have it on all the time.

#2 ·
My understanding is that is not possible. You have to re-enable the interventions (Except for BCI) every time. I think that's why they made the button so big. If only they had made the cruise on/off button and the volume controls that large...those are buttons you use much more often.

#3 ·
I've tried everything I can think of and looked at the manual in detail and it doesn't look like you can default it to the on position. Just like driving with my lights on, I use it all the time and it has become automatic that once I start the car I turn on the DCA and lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.